As an accountant, you would play a crucial role in managing the financial records and ensuring the accuracy of financial reports for the company. You would be responsible for maintaining the general ledger, handling accounts payable and accounts receivable, and preparing monthly financial statements.
• Manage the company's financial records, including general ledger maintenance, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
• Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
• Conduct credit assessments and evaluations for new and existing clients, ensuring compliance with credit policies and risk management guidelines.
• Actively monitor and manage overdue accounts, implementing effective credit control strategies to minimize risk and maintain client relationships.
• Liaise with clients and internal departments to resolve outstanding invoices and payment discrepancies.
• Ensure compliance with local financial regulations and tax requirements, preparing and submitting necessary documentation.
• Collaborate with other team members to continuously improve financial processes and procedures.
• Daily checking of all new clients’ relevant income statements prior to approval.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
• A minimum of 8-10 years of experience preferably in service or heavy industries or have managed large scale accounts.
• Strong understanding of financial regulations, tax requirements, and credit policies.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
• Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are a meticulous and caring individual, you will succeed in this role. If you are excited by this opportunity, click "I'm interested!" to meet our team!