Financial Consultants help clients with the planning of financial decisions for important milestones as well as day-to-day living according to the client’s needs and financial goals, such as wealth management and risk management.
• Assessing clients' financial goals, risk tolerance, and investment preferences to create personalized financial plans.
• Monitoring and reviewing clients' investment portfolios to ensure they align with their goals and risk tolerance.
• Offering comprehensive advice on retirement planning, tax strategies, and wealth preservation techniques.
• Keeping abreast of industry regulations, market trends, and financial planning strategies to provide up-to-date recommendations to clients.
• Has a Full certificate in GCE “A” level (3 passes in H2 subjects and 2 passes in H1 subjects)
OR International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification OR Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore OR equivalent.
• At least 21 years old.
Take Control of Your Future with our Seniors that will expertly guide you along the way! Click "I'm Interested!" to begin your journey with us now!