As a Service & Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for providing on-site technical services, including installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of CCTV, Access Control Systems, Turnstiles, and other related equipment.
• Provide on-site technical services like installation, maintenance, troubleshoot and repair CCTV, Access Control System, Turnstile etc.
• Give professional advice to clients after assessment of faulty machines.
• Prepare service report and submit to client for endorsement.
• Conduct scheduled, preventive and ad-hoc maintenance on-site.
• Attend to fault calls and respond within stated time stated in agreement.
• Manage, prepare and maintain proper records/documents for maintenance.
• Other ad hoc tasks assigned by Service & Maintenance Manager.
• Nitec/Higher Nitec or Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in related field.
• Must be a team player.
• Possess good interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Possess class 3 driving licence.
• Training will be provided.
We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Service & Maintenance Engineer to join our team. If that fits you well, click "I'm interested!" to pursue this opportunity with us!