The role requires you to oversee the Human Resource & Administration Department in managing Human Resource activities, general office functions and compliance matters.
• Lead and manage the employee life cycle which include recruiting, training and development, performance appraisal, compensating, rewarding, and ensuring the safety and welfare of the human resource.
• Formulate, review, update and execute Company’s policies and procedure to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and corporate governance.
• Oversee the administration support in the Company’s for various submissions, renewals, claims, surveys, etc. dealing with relevant agencies and designated parties.
• Manage compensation and benefit activities to maintain accurate, timely and smooth payroll operations.
• Assist in the administration of disciplinary and grievance handling, reporting, investigation and disciplinary process and ensure proper documentation.
• Oversee the administration work in relation to work passes which includes application, cancellation and renewing of work passes.
• Track, and manage training certifications including planning and registering employees for training before their certificate expiry dates.
• Roll-out sports & recreation events including management of service providers, logistic arrangements, etc.
• Oversee general office activities including reception, liaison with service providers for office support, etc.
• Possess Degree/Diploma and have good knowledge in local labour regulations with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, of which 2 years must be in the construction sector.
• Hands-on experience in payroll processing using software.
• Familiar with MOM work pass requirements for construction sector and have hands-on experience in using MOM portal and other HR related e-services.
• Familiar with foreign worker related matters such as work permit, dormitory management, skills development and retention.
• Excellent command of English (both written and spoken) required as the candidate is expected to communicate frequently with internal stakeholders and draft documents such as letters and employment contracts.
• Good practical knowledge in MS Office software.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and strong decision-making skills.
If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity, head over to select "I'm interested!" to speak to the team!