As a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Controller, you would play a crucial role in managing site costs and ensuring efficient budget allocation. You will be responsible for capturing and allocating daily costs to various budgets, monitoring project expenditures, and maintaining a cost allocation system.
• Support in managing site cost control.
• Daily costs capturing & allocation to various budget.
• Monitoring of project expenditure.
• Maintain cost allocation system.
• Coordination with site team to compile monthly sites expenditures.
• Perform daily administrative duties to meet the needs of the operations.
• Working closely with cost control team to share reports and analysis findings.
• Assist in the development of project budgets.
• Perform project cost analysis and variance analysis.
• Assisting in monthly project cost control result closing.
• To perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
• Minimally one Diploma or any equivalent.
• Must Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
• Minimum 2 - 3 years relevant working experience in cost control.
• Analytical / Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to organise and manage multiple tasks.
• Displays high level of flexibility and initiative.
Our company believes in diversity, inclusivity, and respect for individuals, promoting a work environment where everyone feels valued and empowered. If you think our team is a fit for you, click "I'm interested!" to discover more about our team!