With successive growth in the number of Franchise Partners, the Country Acquisition Manager takes care of the Franchise Partners in connection with the organization of Franchise Partner meetings, support in networking with each other, such as in marketing, acquiring Real Estates for to sell or rent, training courses.
In the initial phase, the professional activity takes place from the home office with corresponding travel activities that may be necessary. A high level of commitment with an associated agile approach is expected. Monthly reporting and exchange takes place with the franchise headquarters.
• Independent search, approach, acquisition of potential Franchise Partners (partial support from leads and contacts from the franchise headquarters).
• Holistic support and responsibility for the recruitment process.
• As an Acquisition Manager you will negotiate, seek out, finalise and organise Franchise Partners and potential Franchise Partners as well as the prepared associated Agreements.
• The Country Acquisition Manager is responsible for the strategy to require Franchise Partners country-wide.
• Onboarding of new Franchise Partners in cooperation with the franchise headquarters.
• Monthly reporting with the franchise headquarters.
• At least 10 years of professional experience, preferably in a similar position.
• Vocational Training or Studying.
• Good English.
• Desirable experience in the following areas: Marketing, Human Resources, Acquisition, Recruitment, Real Estate Sector.
• Ability to communicate and act appropriately to the target group.
• Interest in the continuous development of personal knowledge and continuous process optimisation.
• Agile mindset.
• Strong interpersonal relationships, analytical thinking.
• Professionals in this position need strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills in their work sourcing Franchise Partners.
With our HQ in London, we want to expedite our global expansion. If you're excited by our vision, click "I'm interested!" to flex your real estate knowledge!