Join Ban Leong Bros as an Accounts Assistant, where you'll provide essential accounting and administrative support on weekdays. With your expertise in handling a full set of accounts, performing year-end closing, and preparing audit schedules, you'll contribute to the smooth financial operations of the company. Your responsibilities will also include issuing invoices, preparing financial statements, and managing payroll.
• Able to handle a full set of accounts.
• Perform year-end closing and prepare audit schedules.
• Issue invoices.
• Prepare a monthly income statement and sales report.
• Quarterly Giro filing.
• Prepare Monthly Payroll (IR8A) and Sales commission.
• CPF e-submission.
• Perform light General administrative work, for instance, liaising with third-party vendors for payments.
• Has a positive mindset.
• Able to work independently.
• Well-versed with DacEasy.
• Proficient in Excel.
• Bilingual, able to speak Mandarin and English.
Take the next step in your accounting career! Click on the "I'm interested" button to speak to the team!