As an Investment Analyst Intern (Jakarta, Indonesia), you would work on deal sourcing and analysis for Southeast Asia, which is based in Singapore. This includes analyzing feasibility of deals, deciding on appropriate deal structure (e.g. equity, convertible bond, debt etc.) and deal execution.
• Prepare presentation documents including pitch books, brief company descriptions and proposals across multiple industries.
• Support the team in origination efforts in the region.
• Build and run financial models on relevant companies and/or projects where appropriate.
• Perform investment research, analyze and write reports relating to deals or companies.
• Assist in the execution process of live transactions.
• Manage and handle client queries where appropriate.
• General assistance to other senior members of the team.
• A working knowledge of capital-raising methods like stocks, bonds, and other securities.
• Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel is a must.
• An ability to build, update, and maintain client financial models would be a plus.
• Strategic-minded, detail oriented and very strong quantitatively.
• Able to work independently and be part of a team.
• Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
• Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
• Candidates able to commit for a minimum of 6 months are preferred.
Do note that this role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. If you're open to joining our team, click "I'm interested!" to explore opportunities with AltaX!