Hatch Mediahouse provides a suite of digital and design services, specialising in breaking down uncertain digitalisation processes into manageable right-sized projects. We journey together with clients to help them make sense of the changing digital landscape and scope out actionable projects to achieve their organisation goals.
• Execute and design Hatch Mediahouse’s inbound and outboard marketing strategy, content creation in both long and short-form content (including but limited to articles and videos).
• Be involved in Hatch Mediahouse’s client projects ranging from website copywriting to clients’ social media strategy.
• Produce and publish Hatch Mediahouse’s content on different channels to generate views and traffic from target audience.
• Measure and analyse performance of content pieces, and make actionable recommendations for better performance/future content pieces.
We are looking for someone who is keen and interested to learn about working in an agency, particularly in content creation and content writing. You will be directly involved in delivering client work and will have opportunities to interface directly with the client.
• Understand how digitalisation affects small organisations tangibly.
• Industry insights and trends.
• A glimpse into account and client management work in agencies.
While Hatch Mediahouse is not your typical agency, you will experience the rigour and pace similar to that of an agency. Hatch Mediahouse clients typically are smaller in scale and are earlier in their digitalisation journeys.
• Students from local institutes of Higher Learning.
• Minimum 3 months commitment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Keen interest to actively create content of all forms.
• Relevant skills in basic video editing and design skills, experience using Google Analytics, keyword research tools (e.g. Semrush).
This includes students who are looking to fulfil internship requirements or have plans to take a Leave of Absence. We also understand that the application process can be a tedious one, and commit to following up with every applicant who applies to us.
If you are up for the challenge, click 'I'm interested!' to speak with the team today!