We are looking for an intern to support the organisation across its brand, marketing, and narrative-building domains. This is a highly hands-on role where you will be involved in communicating our key messaging across various marketing channels.
• Content creation in both visual (Canva, Adobe Creative Suites) and copywriting aspects, with a focus on curating messaging for the intended audience and outcomes across platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
• CRM optimisation (HubSpot) with an understanding of how the system ties in with organisation goals, and how that can be improved by workflows and automation
• Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing (Google suite of tools, Semrush) to ensure that search features are well utilised.
• Marketing Analytics (Google Analytics, Hotjar, other platform-specific analytics tools) where data is used to inform on marketing performance and future decision making
• Impact storytelling (tapping into what makes us human) where we combine all the aspects above to ultimately communicate in ways that really connect.
• You will gain experience in the marketing operations listed above with the opportunity to hone your skills in each tool.
• You will learn how marketing supports and drives other aspects of an organisation, and gain deeper clarity on your personal career interests.
• Working closely within a small team, you will be able to participate and contribute in aspects of strategy and decision-making.
• Students from local Institutes of Higher Learning
• Minimum 3 months commitment
We are looking for someone with an intrinsic curiosity to learn and a strong desire to hone their skills in marketing. Relevant experience through prior work or school projects will be considered in shortlisting. This includes students who are looking to fulfil internship requirements or have plans to take a Leave of Absence. We also understand that the application process can be a tedious one, and commit to following up with every applicant who applies to us.
If you have what it takes, click 'I'm interested' to apply today!