We are looking for an individual to oversee our brand, marketing, and narrative-building capabilities and to leverage each pillar strategically for our organisation’s mission.
Our ethos is simple in that we are a bunch of folks committed to doing good work sustainably, but also complex in that we exist as neither a charity nor a profit maximising business. Our mission has led us to the full spectrum of B2G, B2B, and B2C work (and since we’re speaking to communications professionals here, B2G2C and B2B2C as well 🍾). Working across them makes a lot of sense to those we serve, but shaping our voice and making sure that they are delivered to the right places comes with professional prowess.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this role will shape the marketing and communications foundations of the organisation as enter into our next phase of growth. It comes with a healthy dose of co-creation as well as the ability to see your good work materialise.
• Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns in relation to the organisation’s strategic direction and operational needs.
• These campaigns will range across different channels, time frame, content pillars, and resourcing.
• To build and optimise marketing systems and operations.
• Proficient in using HubSpot, Webflow, Typeform, Calendly, and other tools within the Google Workspace suite.
We see the role to help implement, test, and improve the adoption of these tools in areas that relate to marketing and communications.
• Efficient resource allocation skills.
• Customer-centric and driven individuals.
• Experienced in branding, public relations, marketing and sales.
We are looking for generalists who are able to allocate the right amount of resources to the right places, and who derive satisfaction from building strong infrastructure and doing what it takes to make things happen. Existing specialists (ie. in brand, public relations, marketing, and sales) who would like to build full-stack expertise and have aspirations to lead marketing efforts of a growing startup are welcome to apply.
To qualify that, if what we wrote above scares and excites you at the same time, then you may want to really consider applying.
Click 'I'm interested!' to speak to the team today!