As a Branding & Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of our exciting marketing campaigns, while ensuring that all marketing activities are aligned with our company’s business objectives and brand personality.
• Handling day-to-day marketing operations, which includes email marketing, paid advertising, social media content marketing, etc
• Managing and executing events (virtual and hybrid).
• Monitoring business activities and performance.
• Monitoring and tracking key performance indicators.
• Analyzing data, assessing trends, and determining actions to optimize performance.
• Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of campaign execution.
• Contributing to campaign proposals and performance reports for management.
• Managing and enhance relationships with vendors.
• Understanding and monitoring the costs of marketing activities.
• Managing the marketing budget.
• Working closely with sales teams for aligning marketing campaigns with business objectives.
You’ll be a great fit for us if you possess:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing,Communications or related field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Marketing Operations or similar role (B2B experience is a plus)
• Experience with reporting and analytics
• Proficiency in MS Office, Zoom (or similar videoconferencing software)
• Proficiency in marketing automation tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (being multilingual is a plus)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong organizational skills
• Highly developed attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and is a self-starter
• Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment
This role is based in Malaysia
If you are up for the challenge, click 'I'm interested!' to speak with the team today!