• To perform the full spectrum of coordination and administrative duties, including invoicing,
data entry, documents filling, overseeing of goods flow, etc.
• Efficient document management such as printing and filing of the documents.
• Assist with day to day operations of the office.
• Monitoring of office supplies and handle accounts payable function.
• Verify and ensure all invoices are recorded accurately.
• Ensure the tardiness and cleanliness of the office.
• Assist the Project Manager in working out the quantities for variations and progress claims.
• Prepare monthly progress claim, job completion cert for client approval.
• Coordinating with site personnel for updates regarding the work in progress and updating
• Other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma.
• Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Meticulous and attention to details.
• Responsible, proactive, show initiative to learn and adapt to changes.
• Team player with good communication skills.
• Immediate or short notice candidates are preferred.
Be a part of the Greensafe family! Click "I'm interested!" to chat with us!