You will be responsible for managing deals and maintaining a warm relationship with Alta’s issuers, investors and partners.
• To function as a corporate frontline to promote a full range of services (equity crowdfunding, private capital markets, listing on Alta Exchange) to issuers and potential investors.
• Develop and manage relationships with issuers, investors and stakeholders.
• Analyse data on different sector sand conduct simple due diligence.
• Report to the Country Head and co-lead the Malaysia team to plan, manage and execute projects in a timely manner.
• Ability to build trust, present and demonstrate solutions, communicate value proposition to issuers and investors.
• Support marketing campaigns and efforts for new business development.
• Drive initiatives to increase revenue.
You’ll be a great fit for us if possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree, or any tertiary qualifications in the field of Accountancy /
Finance or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an account management, investment banking or commercial role, with proven track record of driving results for clients.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to multitask in a demanding work environment and able to connect with individuals at all levels.
• Takes the initiative to complete task with a positive attitude.
• Dynamic, self-motivated, responsible and organized with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Must be a team-player who is resourceful and able to work under stress.
This role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
If you are up for the challenge, click 'I'm interested!' to speak with the team today!