Lead a small team of HR and administrative professionals which oversee our employees and contractors in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Vietnam and Philippines. Collectively, the team manages HR and administration functions across the group. The successful candidate will also serve as a key member of the team and be personally involved in the day-to-day operational work.
• Design, drive and maintain HR policies and procedures (i.e. performance management, compensation and annual reviews, employee relations, company handbook and policies, etc.)
• Ensure compliance with local policies and labor laws.
• Represent HR for audits, inspections, and due diligence.
• Continually improve employment branding to create a compelling reason for candidates to choose Alta.
• Develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
• Lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce, leveraging on both inbound and outbound strategies.
• Manage staff training/development program.
• Manage other HR projects and tasks as required.
• Manage office facilities and associated office vendors (including those in charge of cleaning, food/beverages).
• Manage other administrative service providers and office lease arrangements.
• Purchase and maintain office equipment and supplies.
• Define, communicate and oversee office-related operations and procedures.
• Oversee health and safety procedures for the offices.
• Provide support for events.
• Manage other administrative tasks as necessary.
You’ll be a great fit for us if you possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• 5+years experience in HR functions.
• Proven experience with talent acquisition, people operations, performance management, learning & development, employee engagement, and compensation, and benefits.
• Excellent people-management skills: a demonstrated ability to set results-based expectations and guide skills development and career paths.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and quality of work.
• Talent for creating, documenting, and running efficient processes.
• Experience with managing HR operations in multiple countries, in particular the countries where Alta has offices, is preferred.
• Prior experience in a start-up environment is preferred.
Don't miss out on the chance to join our team and make a meaningful impact on our organization's success! Click 'I'm interested!' to speak with the team today!