We are looking for an energetic individual with a sense of patience, empathy and are passionately communicative to join our global Client Success team, mainly serving our regional clients across Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Our ideal candidate is someone genuinely excited to help customers and will be responsible for the first level of interaction with clients on all digital channels inclusive of email and enquiries via our website regarding Alta products, events, and services.
Additionally, the Client Success team coordinates with our product, compliance and private capital markets teams to optimise the quality of user interactions and onboarding processes to maintain an efficient and seamless process. Retaining excellent customer service and long lasting relationships with our stakeholders is a must.
The right candidate will be a result oriented, team-playing and empathetic person that is passionate about serving a global investor base. You will need to understand the brand’s tone and personality in communicating to retail, accredited investors, as well as institutional investors, and understand how to articulate the value and competitive advantages of Alta’s digital marketplace to our clients.
You will need to be comfortable handling difficult client situations, with the intention to end each interaction with positive outcomes.
• Responding to queries about Alta that are in the public domain.
• Providing clear information on Alta’s product/services, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
• Escalating and liaising account-related matters to other departments, mainly the Private CapitalMarkets and Product teams.
• Consistently adopting a deep understanding of the Alta’s business arms, which include exchange, private capital market, and fund management services.
• Build, maintain and refresh the frequently asked questions bank and knowledge repository for the client success team.
• Handling interactions primarily over text channels (i.e. chat, email, etc), but also handle calls to clients.
• Contacting active and inactive users, highlighting important and relevant articles and key features of our product
Assist with the communications with clients who are investing in live deals, which organisation and execution of key marketing and client outreach events.
• Maintain oversight over status of requests and service-level agreements for responding.
• Coordinate with sales and research to create targeted corporate communications and events.
• Maintain Intercom CRM database of accounts and generate thorough engagement reports.
• Ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
You’ll be a great fit for us if you possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years of sales or client servicing experience.
• High level of familiarity with financial markets and investment research.
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
• Enthusiastic and motivated self-starter with team player attitude and orientation.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent English verbal / written communication skills.
• Excellent Excel and Macro skills.
• Ability to handle chat apps (e.g. Intercom), CRM tools (Salesforce CRM, Pardot, HubSpot),documentation tools (MS Word, Google Docs)
Take action now and apply to join our team! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level. Click 'I'm interested!' to speak with the team today!