We are looking for a passionate individual to join us as an Associate, Corporate Development.
You will be an integral member of the Corporate Development team who will be responsible for spearheading M&A, investments, fundraising, strategic planning and market development (existing and new) of our Global operations. You will collaborate with company leaders, providing strategic and commercial advice to drive business growth, performance and go-to-market strategies, including rigorous evaluation of new business initiatives as well as both organic and inorganic growth strategies in the alternative private assets and tech- enabled investments’ space.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, entrepreneurial and technically-apt individual to accelerate their career at a fast paced, high-growth company, with ambitions to become the world’s leading alternative investments’ marketplace, and with the resources, backing and drive to get there.
We’re not just any technology company. We’re not just any financial firm. We’ve combined elements of both to establish ourselves as a leader at the crossroads of traditional and digital finance. We’re looking for creative and ambitious technical talent who want to be involved in a unique opportunity to make a genuine impact on the future of entrepreneurship and investment.
• Working directly with Corporate Development and Strategy team members and the senior management team to drive growth (organic &inorganic), strategic planning, assessing global opportunities, and guiding the flow of resources that best support our corporate objectives.
• Help manage and support Alta’s relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as external partners including advisers, JV / alliance partners, member firms, financial institutions, investors and other stakeholders.
• Stay up-to-date on trends in the alternative investments space, as well as on M&A strategy development, target assessment, M&A execution(including due diligence) and integration.
• Develop a strong understanding of the Alta businesses and the competitive landscape. Perform rigorous strategic analyses and manage deliverables/projects.
• Manage cross-department and cross-business unit projects . Examples include projects related to the exchange business like coordination of product listings, marketing to and onboarding of financial institutions, etc.
• Prepare presentations and memos for senior management, Board updates, investment committee, etc.
You’ll be a great fit for us if you possess:
• An advanced degree from a leading institution.
• Minimum one (1) year of work experience in investment banking, corporate finance, consulting, corporate development or strategy. Prior experience with technology / FinTech preferred.
• Familiarity with financial models (LBO, merger, NPV/Cash-flow, partnership) and ability to develop valuation analyses for mergers &acquisitions or similar strategic initiatives preferred, but not mandatory.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet various deadlines.
• Data collection, research and quantitative skills.
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• Ability to present to internal and external stakeholders, as required.
Freshers are welcome to apply.
If you are up for the challenge, click 'I'm interested!' to speak with the team today!