Alta, previously known as Fundnel, is Southeast Asia’s largest digital marketplace for alternative investments. Alta gives investors unfettered access to invest and trade in a wide range of high-performing alternative assets, from direct investment into private companies, private equity and venture capitalfunds, real estate, luxury assets, and more. As a licensed integrated marketplace, Alta brings the trading and distribution of securities, fund management, payments solutions under one roof. Through its blockchain-powered exchange, Alta is also able to support the tokenization, digital custody, and trading of alternative assets. Today, while more investors are looking to increase their allocation to alternative assets, the high costs of investing and illiquidity of private markets can often give many investors pause.
Alta makes it easier and more efficient than ever for investors to trade tokenized alternative assets at smaller, fractionalized blocks, there by enhancing liquidity in the private markets, bringing alternative assets to all.
• Shadow and support investment team in deal sourcing, screening, and evaluation (e.g.call and/or meet with prospects, evaluate investment opportunities).
• Assist with development of investment thesis based on industry deep dives and risk evaluations;
• Perform market research, analysis, competitions and industry trends to identify potential targets and size markets.
• Perform financial/valuation analysis.
• Assist in preparation of investment memorandums and presentations.
• Support the team with fundraising related matters.
• Assist in the execution of live transactions.
• Assist with monitoring portfolio companies, as required.
• General assistance to other senior members of the team.
• Strong working knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel is a must.
• Able to commit for at least six months of internship.
• An ability to build, update, and maintain financial models would be a plus.
• Business, finance, and/or technology-related (Engineering, Science) background.
• Strong interest in technology and startups.
• Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, detail-oriented, goal-oriented and proactive.
• Able to work independently and be part of a team.
• Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
If you feel you have what it takes, click ''I'm Interested'' today to speak with the team!