You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth and efficient document preparation and trade settlement process through the coordination of settlements, and liaising with counterparties, custodians, investors and issuers for any trade mismatches, failures/issues to ensure fast and effective resolution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Handle daily processing of trades and ensure on-time settlement of all trades (across financial products including Equity, Fixed Income, and others) - this also includes processing of Corporate Action Events and product life cycle.
• Manage post-trade settlement functions such as processing trade instructions, ensuring instructions are communicated properly, relaying trade status back to clients and troubleshooting trade queries and issues
• Undertake process and system enhancements to achieve optimum productivity and process efficiency
• Good knowledge of custody operations workflows, settlement procedures and systems
• In-depth understanding of product parameters, policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements on domestic and global market operations
• Ensures full compliance with all policies and regulations and complete adherence to SLA's internal and external clients.
• Performs other settlement duties assigned.
You’ll be a great fit for us if you:
• At least 5 years of experience in a securities/banking-related role.
• Adaptability, prioritization, and multitasking are a must, as critical thinking, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Detailed knowledge of the Singapore securities market and regulatory framework.
• Knowledge of operations systems/applications commonly used in securities-related industries.
• Working product knowledge of private equities, private credit, digital tokens and fund management
• Experience in driving initiatives and change implementations.
• Well-versed with MS Word/Excel.
• Strong risk control/compliance mindset.
• Excellent interpersonal and client-servicing skills, with effective communication skills with proficiency in writing and presentations.
• Adaptable and resilient, strong problem-solving skills, and intellectually inquisitive.
• A proactive can-do attitude a great team player, and an open-minded attitude with a thirst for knowledge.
Sounds exciting? Click "I'm Interested" to find out more today!