We’re looking for analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as Analyst/Associate, Private Capital Markets, based in Singapore. This role will be responsible for assisting the team in the deal origination and syndication efforts of Alta’s private capital markets capabilities.
The Problems You’ll Solve:
• Deal sourcing and origination, identifying suitable deal opportunities that resonate with Alta Group’s investor base.
• Developing new relationships to grow Alta Group’s network of investors.
• Developing innovative solutions using a data-driven approach to better match investors to the right deal opportunities and doing so in a scalable manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
To work on and contribute to end-to-end deal processes from origination to distribution efforts.
The focus will be on the syndication end of the deal process which covers the following:
• Preparation of investor target lists.
• Preparation of deal marketing material and deal campaigns.
• Organisation of deal roadshows and management presentations.
• Assisting with deal settlement alongside internal compliance, operations, and settlement.
• Research and analysis to help identify and source new investor networks.
• Preparation of investor presentation materials for pitching.
• Maintaining the investor database and ensuring that investor information is kept updated.
• Working with the technology team to build systems/processes for efficient client relationship management is done effectively and efficiently.
• To assist in and attend to general business development, marketing, networking and events.
You’ll be a great fit for us if you:
• 0-3 years of experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance and/or VC/PE.
• Strong interest to develop skills in company and industry research, financial analysis and client pitches.
• Strong math skills and well-developed business sense.
• Infinite energy and drive to succeed.
• Experience and/or interest in Financial Technology (“Fintech”) startups and private investments.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Interested in learning about different industries and passionate about private capital transactions.
• Technology Evangelist.
• Hungry to learn, improve and perform.
• Fluency in English, and knowledge of a second language is a bonus (Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia).
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Click "I'm Interested!" to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Alta!