The Finance Executive will help to manage all financial transaction, from fixed payment and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. The person for this role will also take on auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
• Maintain full set of accounts (AR, AP, GL, Schedules & etc).
• Prepare forecast / budgets / cash flow and budgetary control.
• Implement, document, monitor and maintain financial policies and procedures with appropriate internal control and measures.
• Verify and process receipts, invoices, clients’ payment and other accounts documentation.
• Perform month end closing activities.
• Perform bank reconciliation, fix asset management, cash flow, profit & loss report and financial forecasting.
• Responsible for all bookkeeping entries and ensure timely generating of sales invoices.
• Process payment / return / assessment of tax and GST.
• Liaise with external auditors and relevant tax authorities as and when required.
• Ensure compliance with corporate, statutory and tax regulations.
• Ensure accounts procedures are in place.
• Liaise with other departments for operation issues.
• Manage monthly report and audit schedule.
• Process monthly staff claims.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance with relevant working experience.
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel tools and formulas such as pivot table and VLOOKUP.
• Driven and able to think out of the box.
• Possesses initiative, strong planning and analytical skills.
• Able to work independently as well as a team.
• Ability to start immediately is a plus.
If you are interested in working in the real estate industry as a finance executive, click ''I'm Interested'' today to speak with the team!