· Manages assigned product portfolio and generates sales to achieve targets.
· Maintains professional sales knowledge of the assigned product
· Build a strategic relationship with product vendors and partners to provide solutions to partners and end
· Conduct and assess the market and competitive analysis to develop an efficient business strategy and
generate higher sales revenue.
· Develops product concepts and provide a unique value based on the requirements of clients.
· Prepare and conduct periodic product updates and enablement for Channel System Integrator Partners.
· Provides Business and Revenue Forecasts, including periodic reviews with relevant product vendors on
business and sales activities.
· Develops marketing strategies or programs by collaborating with internal.
· Obtains Bill of Materials and pricing by working with the presales team on product solutions.
· Facilitates inventory turnover/management/control by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels.
· Minimum Diploma with minimum 2 years of product sales experience working in a System
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office software.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to work as a team/individual.
• Able to thrive in high-pressure/demand settings.
• Singaporeans or PR
Desired Skills and Experience
High-level attention to detail (Meticulous), Sales Presentations, Sales, Analytical Skills, Customer Experience, Ability to Work Independently, Inventory, Channel, Product Management, and Communication Skills.