Our programmes and activities are closely aligned with to MOE’s 21st Century Competencies model, and our dedicated teachers safeguard that all our students receive the right amount of care and gidance, so that they are well-prepared with a solid foundation in the fast-moving society. As out student care assistant, you will help to facilitate our programmes and activities.
• School work supervision.
• Fetching of students from school.
• Providing care for students, such as setting academic-related schedules and routines.
• Developing and encouraging age-appropriate learning and socialisation to ensure students learn basic skills and concepts, such as communication, manners, sharing, etc.
• Maintaining a safe workplace by monitoring students for health, behavioural, and emotional issues and reporting concerns to staff and parents.
• Helping students discover new interests by introducing them to art, music, sports, and other potential hobbies.
• Ensuring students are learning positive behaviours and providing guidance or approved discipline, as needed.
If you want to make an impact in the lives of children, click ''I'm Interested'' today to speak with the team!