Established in 1999, Sinotron has since become the leading supplier for photocopier consumables and parts in the worldwide. Our Headquarter is based in Singapore with branch offices in Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia. Our global presence also extends to many other countries in Asia, Europe and USA.
Over the years, Sinotron has built an extensive and integrated network of distributors and dealers carrying our house brands regionally. With strong leadership and business acumen for the market and an energize workforce, Sinotron strives to build the business with our strategic business partners together. This is in tune with our slogan “Growing Together with You”.
Being a dedicated family committed to work together, we at Sinotron are looking for people to join us in this endeavour.Our premium house brand MeCop has also been actively gaining recognition in the global market and we have sold to many key accounts over the world. Today, we are proud to supply 2 different tiers of superior quality brands- MeCop PRO & MeCop EXEC range to cater to our valued customers who have their unique requirements.
We specialize in genuine and premium quality photocopiers aftermarket consumables and parts such as drum/drum units, toner/tonercartridgesedeveloperser, fuser unit, developing unit, fuser films, upper/lower rollers, cleaning blade/web, spapartsart and many more. Moreover, we supply a wide range of brands, including Canon, Konica Minolta, Kyocera Mita, Panasonic, Ricoh, Sharp, Toshiba and Fuji Xerox. Our sales assistant will help to drive the sales of our key products!
• Increasing sales of office/ enterprise solution to current and prospective clients.
• Prospecting, qualifying, developing and securing new & existing accounts.
• Conducting presentations and demonstrations.
• Generating incremental revenue through prospecting, cold calling, up-selling and cross-selling activities with an account.
• Preparing standard quotations and proposals.
• Open to junior executive with none relevant experience.
• Sales & product training provided.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma and above.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the relevant field is required.
• Required Skill(s): B2B Sales would be an advantage.
• Self-motivated and initiative individuals.
• Possess strong negotiation and selling skills.
• Must be able to manage a given set of territory and accounts.
• Provided good after sales & customer service.
• Knowledge in office suppliers or office automation would be an advantage.
• Able to start work immediately or with short notice.
If you feel you have what it takes, click ''I'm Interested'' to speak with the team today!