RAKS International (www.raks.com.sg) is a leading logistics and freight forwarding company in Singapore, providing an end-to-end service for all logistics and freight movement-related needs. RAKS International has built a remarkable reputation for being a leading Logistics service provider in the region since 2002. Our end-to-end supply chain management capabilities provide a range of integrated solutions that turns every Logistics challenges into competitive advantage.
Movement of goods is essential to our economy and we ensure that our clients can have peace of mind with all their requirements of movement of goods. We’ve provided top-notch service consistently for over 20 years. Over the years, we have been closely associated with the Marine and Shipping industries due to our specialized handling of Time critical Ships' Spares in transit. RAKS International offers Ship owners, managers and spares suppliers a global distribution program from pickup to delivery on board vessels, etc.
We are a team of driven and disciplined individuals looking for other like-minded individuals to join us to continue proliferating our well-established brand.
As a Logistics Warehouse Assistant, you're a key player by helping streamline the supply chain within a RAKS International to increase productivity and efficiency. The role requires an individual to possesses a dynamic skill set including displaying good teamwork and attention to detail to perform their daily tasks to a high standard.
• Sorting and placing materials on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined sequences such as size, type, style, colour, or product code.
• Utilizing material handling equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks.
• Maintaining daily inventory records through the use of a computerised inventory system.
• Generating inventory lists and emailing them to clients.
• Packing items going out for delivery in an orderly and efficient manner.
• Unpacking containers and label items before storing them.
• Conducting inventory audits which involve accurate counting, data entry, and resolution of any discrepancies.
• Forklift license required.
• 1 year of work experience in warehousing preferred.
• Good team player.
• Good communication skills.
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
• Able to operate computer software and email.
If you feel that you are suited to the role, click' 'I'm Interested'' today to speak with the team!