A start-up data centre owner/operator, founded by a group of very technical, construction and engineering-focused professionals with diverse but relevant and complementary backgrounds. Unlike other operators who employ external specialist construction project managers to supervise the construction of their new facilities, our internal team of professionals supervised the entire construction process from ground up, and the same team will also be operating/maintaining our facility
We share the same firm belief that environmentally friendly, green cutting edge technology can co-exist and enhance the digital landscape, and not at the expense of security.
It is with this mantra that DODID continues to strive to find more effective and efficient way to do things, while reducing their carbon footprint.we have the relevant skill set and know-how. Our operating team knows every cable and switch laid i.e. we know the “guts” of our facility inside and out, literally.
To provide and support the accounting team pertaining to 2 affiliated companies and ad-hoc duties.
We are looking to hire a full-time Finance Associate.
• Handling full sets of accounts including AR, AP, GL posting, bank recon and FS related.
• Book closing and consolidations.
• HR, payroll, and corporate secretary related matters.
• Other finance related assignments from the group with regards to the 2 companies.
• LCCI Certification/Diploma in Accountancy preferred or equivalent.
• At least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
• Analytical, independent, and meticulous.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight reporting timeline.
• Knowledge of Xero Accounting Software will be an advantage.
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm.
• Work Location: Vicinity of Raffles place MRT.
If you feel you have what it takes, click ''I'm Interested'' today to speak with the team!