Augmentus is an AI-robotics platform used by the world's leading robotics and advanced manufacturing companies.Augmentus was born from the personal experiences and painpoints of our co-founders. In their previous line of work, they led teams to develop robotics solutions for multi-national corporations and spent countless hours programming and integrating different robots and equipments to deploy for commercial projects.
Our proprietary technology incorporates algorithms to enable automated robot path generation and an intuitive graphical interface that eliminates the need for coding and CAD files in robot teaching.This inspired them to build an intuitive, graphical robotics platform that simplifies and unifies the development and operation of industrial robots.
Our no-code and fully-integrated robotics platform enables anyone – even those with no robotic experience or programming skills – to develop, deploy and re-purpose robotic systems in minutes for collaborative robots' path planning without the help of skilled robot programmers. We strive to help businesses recoup return on investment faster by drastically lowering the time, cost, and skill barriers in implementing robotic systems.
Augmentus started as an idea to redefine how robots are being used and we have come a long way, pioneering industry-leading AI and robotic technologies, completely eliminating the need for coding, teaching, and CAD files in automation. We are on a mission to democratize robotic automation
• Developing and optimizing state-of-the-art robotic algorithms (advanced motion planning, Inverse & Forward kinematics) for usage on Augmentus mobile app.
• Enhanceing compatibility of robot algorithms across various robotic brands including ABB, Nachi, Kuka, TM, UR.
• Optimizing and scale kinematic algorithms across different operating systems including iOS.
• Tuning the libraries and architecture for quality, including reliability, maintainability, and scalability.
• Ensuring seamless integration of various technologies (robotics & AI).
• Collaborating with other team members, subject-matter-experts, process-owners, and other stake-holders.
• Fluent in C++ and Python languages.
• Strong foundation in robotic framework, for example, ROS.
• Able to code & develop robotic systems such as ABB, Nachi, Kuka, UR.
• Firm understanding of robot manipulation and kinematics.
• Able set up and maintain a CI/CD process.
• Able to use Git and are familiar with Git Flow.
• Strong hacker spirit who tinkers with emerging technologies.
• Able to start immediately (January/February).
• Currently residing in Singapore.
If you are interested in becoming our software engineer, click ''I'm Interested today'' to speak with the team!