Creative Medtech Solutions (CMS) Pte Ltd is a co-startup company with all the best research institutions in Singapore. Creative Medtech Solutions Pte Ltd collaborates with the A*STAR Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R) on the research, design and development of medical assistance surgery robots and image-guided solutions.CMS collaborates actively with hospitals in Singapore and medical research groups in China to identify projects with practical values.
As a technology development-oriented enterprise, CMS mainly engages in the research, development, production and sales of intelligent medical platforms and surgical robots. It sets out to be a leading company which is dedicated to promoting the research and development of medical science, innovation of technology, and industrialization, thereby realizing the modernization and popularization of medical technology and bringing benefit to mankind.
CMS collaborates actively with hospitals in Singapore and medical research groups in China to identify projects with practical values. We focus on three areas of crucial importance in robotic and image-guided surgery: Image Processing, Reconstruction and Visualization, and Specific Robotic tools for safe and accurate execution.
The Mechanical Engineer will participate in a robotic surgical system's design and development effort. This is an opportunity for the candidate to apply cross-functional skill sets, creativity and experience in mechanical design, robotics, and motion control to solve exciting product development challenges. The candidate will help to develop the hardware, kinematics, and control system to realize the functionalities of a robotic surgical system.
• Working closely with cross-functional teams, such as cooperation with the software team to design and optimise the motion system and machine operation process.
• Sourcing standard components, including motors, transmission elements, sensors, etc.
• Designing precise mechanisms for ultrasound imaging/ surgical systems.
• Hands-on assembling and testing of the prototype.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years working experience, or newly graduated with a Master’s degree.
• Good skills with CAD software (Solidworks preferred).
• Strong knowledge in machining, motor, actuators, motion-related sensors, pumps & valves.
• Basic knowledge of electronic engineering is required.
• Experience with plastic moulding, programming, motion control, and kinematics is a plus.
If you feel you have what it takes, click ''I'm Interested'' today to speak with the team!