We are looking for a talented new individual to join our investment team, who will drive the investment and research activities in a self-motivated and fast-paced team. We are excited to open up our internships and have 2 vacancies for this Investment Analyst role!The interns will be part of the Growth Equity Investment team and participate in the full cycle of investment transactions, including origination, research, evaluation, and portfolio monitoring and reporting. Indies’ Growth Equity platform has made ~20 investments in some of the leading mid-to-late-stage technology companies in Southeast Asia.
• Supporting the investment team in evaluating and analysing new investment prospects, including the building of a key investment thesis.
• Conducting sector and company-specific research.
• Supporting the investment team in the due diligence, structuring, and negotiation of each investment.
• Constructing detailed financial models to assess the investment potential of selected targets, including operating models and valuation and returns analyses.
• Assisting with the preparation of presentation materials, including but not limited to investment committee memorandums and corporate presentation.
• Interfacing with portfolio company management teams as required, which includes supporting the company on any strategic corporate actions/initiatives (ie. fundraising) and getting up to date with quarterly updates.
• Assisting with quarterly valuation reporting and preparation of quarterly investor reports as part of portfolio management processes.
• Assisting with administrative and project-based responsibilities on an ad-hoc basis.
• Undergrads or new graduates who have had prior internship experience, or those with approximately 1 year of relevant work experience(investment banking, private equity, venture capital, big-4 accounting firm, corporate finance, management consulting, asset management, technology start-up).
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Financing, Accounting or a related discipline.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Bloomberg, CapIQ.
• Interested in technology, tech companies and growth/private equity investments.
• Must demonstrate independent critical thinking with solid technology know-how.
We cannot wait to connect with the right candidate, click "I'm interested" today to speak with the team!