Good Job Creations thrives on being an agency providing Human Resources Services that believes in the potential of the "People" and "Corporations" in the Southeast Asia region. For corporations that seek for personnel as one of the essential aspects of their business. For people who wish to pursue a career that is fulfilling. Our strength is the ability to bring together "People" and "Corporations" that might never have crossed each other's paths. We believe that "People" and "Corporations" connected through our services will have opportunities to grow and learn, creating a positive impact. We will continue to believe in the possibility of all "People" and "Corporations". Good Job Creations will continue to learn, grow, and expand while striving to provide the optimal Human Resource Services.
Our team of earnest individuals with different strengths and expertise are brought together with a shared belief – “Your Possibility, Our Passion”.
Established in 2006, Good Job Creations has grown from its humble beginnings with a team of 3 members to its current standing as part of a growing organisation with global outreach.
Part of the Japanese listed Will, Good Job Creations has ambitious plans to monopolise the market in the region and to continue to attract top talent onboard the team.
We are confident that our dynamic teamwork, positive attitude and personalised support will assist in the growth of both businesses and individuals.
We believe that our teams are our greatest assets.
We believe in the importance of working within and between the teams.
Trial and Error
We are not afraid to take on new challenges.
We constantly seek to evolve so as to keep up with the ever-changing business.
Fun and enjoyable
We believe that a fun work environment motivates our staff and they are likely to be more productive.
Are you ready for a fun and rewarding job that utilizes your problem-solving skills in a challenging and fast-paced environment? We are looking for a talented system support representative to join our dedicated team and provide the exceptional customer service that is the foundation of our company. You will support business users during troubleshooting activities and interact directly with different mobile platforms and software to provide updates and patches. We value our employees and encourage each person to contribute ideas for improvement in daily procedures and long-term goals. You can enjoy using your particular skills to help people while working in a positive and encouraging office environment.
• Provide daily support to users, including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with users, reported issues, completed solutions, and any further actions required of management or tier 2 technical staff.
• Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information and attending conferences or internal task force discussions when possible.
• Develop training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help support personnel and users interact properly with the system.
• Collaborate with tier 2 technical staff and project manager to establish goals and objectives for system improvements and upgrades.
• Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
• This role requires working on a 24/7 shift roaster; the candidate must be flexible to work on shift when required.
• Qualification in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Willing to work on rotating shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
• Quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures.
• Experience in supporting fintech-related software applications is a plus.
• Having domain knowledge in blockchain technologies, capital markets technology, and financial payments technology would be advantageous.
• Experience with some programming languages(HTML, JAVA) will be an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create organized.
and informative reports, as well as comprehensive, accurate documentation.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
If you feel this position suits you, click "I'm interested'' today to speak with the team!