Hubert is an award winning music producer, and has a following of >1m following on Tiktok. (@hubertyuzhe, @bertandlulu). Artistes worked with: Hua Chen Yu, Zhang Bi Chen, Chen Linong and many others, and has worked with JPOP and KPOP artistes as well. Clinched multiple chart topping hits, as wel...
Bertyverse Pte Ltd is a hybrid media agency founded in 2022 by award-winning producer Hubert Ng. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Ng)
Clients we’ve worked with: Shopee Singapore, Tencent Music China, Netease, Bytedance, Warner Music Singapore and many others.
We've clinched multiple music awards over the past few years, such as Tencent Music Best Game Theme Song Award, we wrote for Chinese megastar Hua Chen Yu, as well as *SCAPE Best Producer of The Year 2021. We've had more than 100 international and local music releases.
We also manage talents on social media; these accounts have cumulatively amassed more than 1m followers. Additionally, we also work with local companies on their social media strategies.
Our company stemmed from a creative who thrived while working overseas, and we'd like to help and be part of the company's growth. The company has expanded from a record label to a hybrid media agency with the ever-changing digital landscape.
With this progression, we strive to build dreams and create an impact.
We're passionate about our creativity, perfection and having fun while doing all that!
We aim to help brands/companies increase their brand awareness through our unique creativity whilst delivering quality products with our eye for perfection. We strive to create the best branding experiences, as well as curate attractive campaigns for you.
We are well-connected with influencers/artists across the globe and could provide you with the requirements for each campaign. As our social media intern, you will help to manage and connect us with the influencers we work with!
• Developing content for our social media platforms (e.g. Instagram/ Tik Tok)
• Assisting in photo/video production of content
• Participating in brainstorming sessions aimed at developing the content strategy
• Must be comfortable in front of the camera, must be okay to be featured in some of our video content
• Content copywriting
• Planning and scheduling weekly social content
• Assisting with weekly and monthly social media reports
• Community management
• Influencer relations management
• Currently studying in a local university or polytechnic (e.g. marketing, communications) or related diploma/ degree
• Proficient in Canva; optionally in Adobe Photoshop
• Social Media Savvy
• Have a strong passion for social media/ Influencer Management
• Creative and able to work in teams
• Positive Attitude
If you feel you are suitable for the role above, click ''I'm Interested'' today to speak with the team!