We are looking for passionate Data Engineers with strong problem-solving skills and prior experience building data infrastructure. You should possess end-to-end data engineering knowledge (dimension modelling to ETL to data warehousing)and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. As a Data Engineer, you would be involved in the agile development cycle and take ownership of various data tools from design to deployment.
• Working with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Data Analysts, and Software engineers to build and manage data products and the Fundnel Data Warehouse.
• Designing, developing, and launching extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines.
• Solving issues in the existing data pipelines and building their successors.
• Building modular pipelines to construct features and modelling tables.
• Maintaining data warehouse architecture and relational databases.
• Monitoring incidents by performing root cause analysis and implementing the appropriate action.
• Creating, documenting, and monitoring highly readable code.
• Obtaining and ingesting raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, writing SQL queries, etc.).
• Conducting and participating in code reviews with peers.
You’ll be an excellent fit for us if you:
• Master's/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related field with a minimum of 2 years of IT experience.
• Minimum 5 years experience in designing, building, and operationalising medium to large-scale data integration (structured &unstructured) projects with Data Lake, Data Warehouse, BLOB Storage, and RDBMS using AWS integration services.
• Minimum 3 years of Hands-on Experience in batch/real-time data integration & processing.
• Strong proficiency in handling databases using MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Redshift.
• Solid background in programming languages like Python/Scala/Java etc. Python is a must.
• Build & maintain scalable ETL pipelines using Apache Airflow.
• Prior experience in using Big Data tooling (Hadoop, Spark) and a good understanding of functional programming.
• Interested in working in the small business (startup) environment.
• Possess a strong interest in fintech / financial services.
• Interested in working with data, functions, and characteristics of companies.
• Challenge conventional thinking and push design to achieve functionality and beauty.
• Have a basic understanding of terms in financial statements and financial ratios.
This role is based in India!
If you possess all the above, click "I'm Interested'' today, we want you!