About This Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as Head of Custody Operations based in Singapore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Overseeing daily processing of trades and ensuring on-time settlement of all trades (across financial products including Equity, Fixed Income, and others) - this also includes processing of Corporate Action Events and product life cycle.
• Managing post-trade settlement functions such as processing trade instructions, ensuring instructions are communicated properly, relaying trade status back to clients, and troubleshooting trade queries and issues.
• Undertaking process and system enhancements to achieve optimum productivity and process efficiency.
• Ensuring full compliance with all policies and regulations; managing and ensuring effective service delivery to internal and external clients.
• Performing other duties as required.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• At least 5 years of experience in a securities/banking-related role.
• Good knowledge of custody operations workflows, settlement procedures, and systems.
• Understanding of product parameters, policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements on domestic and global market operations.
• Product knowledge of financial securities.
• Experience in driving initiatives and change implementations.
• Excellent interpersonal and client-servicing skills.
• Effective communication skills with proficiency in writing and presentations.
• Adaptable and resilient, strong problem-solving skills, and intellectually inquisitive.
• Great team player, and willing to learn.
Are you up to the task? Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us!