Alta is one of the Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Alta team:
- For our Future
About This Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as Head of Custody Operations based in Singapore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Overseeing daily processing of trades and ensuring on-time settlement of all trades (across financial products including Equity, Fixed Income, and others) - this also includes processing of Corporate Action Events and product life cycle.
• Managing post-trade settlement functions such as processing trade instructions, ensuring instructions are communicated properly, relaying trade status back to clients, and troubleshooting trade queries and issues.
• Undertaking process and system enhancements to achieve optimum productivity and process efficiency.
• Ensuring full compliance with all policies and regulations; managing and ensuring effective service delivery to internal and external clients.
• Performing other duties as required.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• At least 5 years of experience in a securities/banking-related role.
• Good knowledge of custody operations workflows, settlement procedures, and systems.
• Understanding of product parameters, policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements on domestic and global market operations.
• Product knowledge of financial securities.
• Experience in driving initiatives and change implementations.
• Excellent interpersonal and client-servicing skills.
• Effective communication skills with proficiency in writing and presentations.
• Adaptable and resilient, strong problem-solving skills, and intellectually inquisitive.
• Great team player, and willing to learn.
Are you up to the task? Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us!