Lollababy specialises in medical and wellness devices to help mums and dads care for their young ones with ease.As a medical and wellness company for babies and young children, we are committed to creating safe and reliable products for families. For example, the Lollababy Nasal Aspirator is approved by Singapore’s Health Sciences Authority, the governing board which ensures health-related products meet their required standards of safety, quality and efficacy.
Because babies and young children require a great deal of attention and care, all our
products are designed to help you enjoy parenting with as little hassle as possible. As parents, we hope to journey with you as our Lollababy products accompany your children through the wonderful growing years. Beyond transactions, we hold ourselves to a high standard of integrity to better serve you. Each Lollababy product you purchase comes with a one-year warranty. We are always happy to hear feedback from all our customers on how to better improve.
Lollababy only sells products which we have tried and tested ourselves within the family setting. We believe in using well-designed, well-made products from reliable manufacturers, with approval from various health authorities in the US and in Singapore.
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll work closely alongside the Marketing Team and play a key role in the ideation, strategy and execution of visual collaterals, focusing mainly on high-quality marketing assets, including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You will be responsible for developing both digital/print design projects (website, infographics, social media graphics, brochures, posters, advertisements) as well as short-form video projects.
• Collaborating with team members (from the marketing team and other business units) to create and design a range of materials that may include social media, print media, packaging design, newsletters and web pages.
• Performing retouching and manipulation of images (video is a bonus).
• Planning and designing our offline presence.
• Creating product-related visual assets for use in future collaterals.
• Actively participating in creative brainstorming sessions.
• Maintaining awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
• At least 4 years of experience in graphic designing.
• Good eye for design with a keenness for accuracy and attention to detail.
• Curious and always up to date on the latest design, digital marketing and social media trends.
• Great with designing layouts (Print/Digital/Retail).
• Good understanding of our brand, vision and values and communicating them using graphics and storytelling.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills.
• Experience creating GIFs/videos/animations will be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work demonstrating their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience working with numerous design platforms, such as digital and print forms. Your primary goal will be visually communicating our marketing goals and objectives to our target audience.
If this sounds like you, click ''I'm interested'' to speak to the team today!