We are an educational institution that utilizes technology to provide holistic learning programs in a competency-based curriculum. AAT Training Hub’s vision is to maintain a high standard of training through accredited procedures and the application of tried and tested knowledge.
Our Company Began Operations In 2005 And Is Now Recognized In Singapore’s Education Industry As AAT Training Hub Pte. Ltd. Our company motto is ‘Ad Victoria Supra’, translated as Upward to Success. This is the expectation of our company and students that our students will strive to perform to their best ability in every aspect of learning while under our guiding hand.
We deploy educational technology to enhance learning for various levels of students and are currently certified to the ISO 45001, 29990 and are a BizSafe STAR organization.
Support the team at AAT Training Hub as a Front Desk Administrator! Beyond your clerical and administrative duties, you have great time management, communication and interpersonal skills. You're also a problem solver that steps to help in all sorts of situations that comes up in the office.
• Attending to walk-in customers, serving customers and visitors by greeting and welcoming them.
• Attending card collection.
• Using tools to communicate with customers.
• Responding to enquiries within specified timings.
• Responsible for sorting and distributing card mailings and courier services.
• Ensuring a safe, clean and well-maintained reception and lounge area.
• Completing student registration (walk-in/online/call-in).
• Calling customers to remind them about classes.
• Ensuring and collecting payments from customers.
• Assisting with the daily operations of the centre.
• Liaising with vendors for ordering items.
• Other administrative duties as assigned by supervisor.
• is customer oriented.
• is polite and friendly.
• has good communication skills.
• is meticulous and proactive.
Have what it takes? Click ''I'm interested'' to chat with the team!