Nancy PeyFounder & Teacher
Artzillions Pte Ltd
I love art since I was a child, but was forced to put my dream of being an artist aside when my mother was against me enrolling into art school. Later, I shifted my focus onto becoming an art educator, set up several art schools in Taiwan, China, Indonesia, and Singapore; as I believe that “Every...
I am a craftswoman who enjoys exploring different types of craft materials, and incorporating the patterns and textures into my lifestyle products. I am also an outdoor person who likes to immerse myself in Mother Nature, sunbathing and scuba diving where I often find inspirations from. In teachi...
I hope to nurture their ability in art so that they have another form of self expression. Also, I hope to help them see that art can be applied in many areas such as science and logic thinking.
“To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it.” - Kurt ...
Our team of instructors together have decades of professional and children's art educating experiences, predominantly specialising in understanding early childhood development, social & emotional learning, psychology, as well as disabilities. We work closely with Ministry of Education (MOE) in pr...
“We are one of Singapore’s 1st Art Learning with STEM, fostering all-rounded development for children to grow academically, cognitively, in social emotionality and motor skills. ”
By adding ‘Art’ to the traditional concept of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), we created STE‘A’M and incorporated this framework into our teaching philosophy. With this, we aim to stimulate curiosity, scientific inquiry, and understanding via experimentation and play.
Research has shown that art activities in early childhood have several benefits on children's development. In addition to improving neurological and motor skills, art has a lot of positive effects on a child’s character and personality. It can positively impact confidence, self-esteem, personal, social, emotional development and behavioural health, breaking down language barriers, cultural prejudices or societal differences, and decreased social problems and increasing creativity.
We aim to…
• Develop children’s artistic appreciation & creative expression.
• Allow them to practice being resourceful & open-minded.
• Training them to have critical & creative thinking skills.
• Build on their communication & collaboration skills.
We created STE‘A’M (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), and incorporated this framework into our teaching philosophy. With this, we aim to stimulate curiosity, scientific inquiry, and understanding via experimentation and play. We are looking for Art Instructors to come to make an impact with us through this philosophy!
As our Art Instructor you would be responsible for:
• Teaching in Art Enrichment Centre for children (3-16 years old) and Adults (small class size).
• You are required to work on both Saturdays and Sundays.
You would be required to be equipped with:
• Diploma in Fine Arts/Designs (in any art form).
• Practising Artists/Art Students from any Art college are welcome.
• Certificate/Diploma in Early Childhood is a benefit.
You would be experienced in:
• A minimum of 6 months past experience in Arts Education.
• Teaching experience with children aged 3 yo and above, in a group setting of 6 to 12 students in a class.
• A dedicated, passionate about the profession and energetic individual.
Training will be provided for those who join us!
We are located at:
• Crown Centre (Bukit Timah)
• The Flow (Katong)
• The Midtown (Hougang)
If you have what it takes to be an advocate for the arts industry, let's create this jump-start for a quality visual art education. Click "I'm Interested" to speak with us today!