Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than a thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 75 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With $50 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
Today, the best jobs are limited to people who live in the world's largest cities. We’re making it easier than ever for companies to hire whomever they want, wherever they live. All without the upfront cost and admin of researching complex local laws, navigating compliance, and running international payroll.
Whether you want to work at home with your family or travel the world and work along the way, we’re here to support your choices. Our team is in 45 countries and counting.
What you’ll do at Deel:
• Grow and own a targeted account list.
• Develop account plans for acquiring a business with companies between 1,001-10,000 employees.
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets.
• Continually develop a robust sales pipeline through individual outreach, collaborating with your sales development rep, and managing inbound prospects.
• Navigate an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in, and close deals with C-Level decision-makers.
• Recognize organizational, financial, and behavioural structures and obstacles.
• Keep Salesforce up to date with customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data so we can learn more about our business and our sales process.
What you'll need to join:
• Experience in APAC and geographically based in Singapore.
• 4+ years selling in the Enterprise segment.
• A proven track record of developing a greenfield territory and adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role.
• Desired demonstrated ability to build relationships with Fortune 500 senior line-of-business executives.
• Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA and appetite for continual learning and growth.
Click "I'm Interested" if you have the desire to work for a fast-paced startup and take on increasing levels of responsibility as you progress!