Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than a thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 75 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With $50 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
Today, the best jobs are limited to people who live in the world's largest cities. We’re making it easier than ever for companies to hire whomever they want, wherever they live. All without the upfront cost and admin of researching complex local laws, navigating compliance, and running international payroll.
Whether you want to work at home with your family or travel the world and work along the way, we’re here to support your choices. Our team is in 45 countries and counting.
What you’ll do at Deel:
• Manage and build all financial activities in the country.
• Responsible for all country reporting.
• Calculating and checking payroll calculations made by the local payroll manager (e.g. salaries, overtime, expenses, allowance, earnings, vacation deductions etc.).
• Play a key role in payroll software selection and integration.
• Check payroll information and maintain payroll files.
• Check and address payslips issues.
• Generating payroll reports for Managers to review.
• Check and review updating payroll systems, including employment hires and terminations.
• Preparing ledger entries with earnings and deductions.
• Check and review the preparation of the payroll, tax benefits and contributions report for social security tax authorities and other institutions.
• Reporting to insurance and pension companies.
• Report to social security for reserve duty and maternity.
• Attending to payroll inquiries from employees.
• Reconcile all payroll payments before and after payments.
• Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to banking, customers, vendors, accruals, etc.
• Cash flow reports.
• Monitor & review the day-to-day transactions, maintaining the books up to date.
• Prepare financial and administrative reports as needed.
• Quarter-end accruals reports.
• Managing and updating the books including full Month-end closing.
• Monthly submissions to tax authorities (VAT, Tax, Social Security)
What you'll need to join:
• 5+ years experience as an accountant in high-tech companies.
• Experience with Payroll ERP system – MUST.
• Significant experience working in a global environment.
• Certified Payroll Admin.
• Strong Excel and office skills.
• Strong communication skills verbal and written in English.
• Self-motivated, time management skills, excellent organisational and problem-solving.
Click "I'm Interested" if you're a service-oriented team player that is detail-oriented and thorough!