Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than a thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 75 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With $50 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
Today, the best jobs are limited to people who live in the world's largest cities. We’re making it easier than ever for companies to hire whomever they want, wherever they live. All without the upfront cost and admin of researching complex local laws, navigating compliance, and running international payroll.
Whether you want to work at home with your family or travel the world and work along the way, we’re here to support your choices. Our team is in 45 countries and counting.
What you’ll do at Deel:
• Proactively handling escalations, responding to issues in JIRA and product enhancement requests in deel speed.
• Do pre-investigation on the issues, categorise them accordingly and assign them to a relevant team following Service Legal Agreements.
• Contact the partners and stay in touch with them to ensure they are fixing issues that impact customers.
• Collaborating with other internal teams globally and staying in touch until the issue is resolved.
• Communicate clear & concise answers to complex technical questions.
• Decrease the level of basic escalations from frontline teams.
• Optimize escalation processes to increase the quality and efficiency of operations.
What you'll need to join:
• Basic understanding of Restful APIs.
• Basic Knowledge of SQL.
• Working with Atlassian JIRA and/or Service Desk.
• You have to have start-up experience.
• Previous experience in Customer Support would be beneficial.
• Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner.
• Excellent track of diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues.
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
Come join us today, click "I'm Interested" if you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail!