Asure Pro is about digital strategy & development at the intersection of people and products. It was
founded by a team of dedicated individuals who believe that an innovative idea, product, or
experience can transform businesses.
Prioritizing the user experience throughout our planning, design and development helps Asure Pro to innovate and ensure that created experiences are always intuitive. With the right time, right people and the right technology, Asure Pro believes that businesses can transform, disrupt industries, and move markets.
Founded by a team of dedicated individuals.
We are a team because we respect, trust and care for each other.
Our greatest strength is our team spirit which will remain because a core of us come through the leagues together.
Innovation produces real results
We trust that if your idea, product or experience is not innovative, it will not move your business or brand.
Prioritising the user's experience throughout our planning, design, and development helps us discover the innovation and ensure experiences we create are always intuitive and a joy to use.
Technology has the power to change.
With the right times, right people, and the right technology, we believe that technology can transform business, disrupt industries, and move markets.
We’re looking for a talented web designer with extremely high attention to detail. As our UI/UX Designer, you care about website experiences and responsive design. You have a strong understanding of visual communication and web programming languages. Your role is also to gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project managers and engineers.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Gathering and Evaluating User Requirements in collaboration with project managers and engineers.
• Design user-centered digital experiences using modern design tools and methodologies.
• Collaborate with designers, developers, managers, clients, and users to create world-class digital experiences.
• Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
• Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
• Develop UI Mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look.
• Create original graphic designs.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
• Proficient in UI/UX software. (Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma etc.)
• Ability to manage your time and priorities with ease.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Work independently and as a team on a comprehensive range of projects.
• At least 1 year of experience working as a web designer.
• (Bonus) Experience with project management
Come onboard if you demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Click "I'm Interested" to speak with us today!