Asure Pro is about digital strategy & development at the intersection of people and products. It was
founded by a team of dedicated individuals who believe that an innovative idea, product, or
experience can transform businesses.
Prioritizing the user experience throughout our planning, design and development helps Asure Pro to innovate and ensure that created experiences are always intuitive. With the right time, right people and the right technology, Asure Pro believes that businesses can transform, disrupt industries, and move markets.
Founded by a team of dedicated individuals.
We are a team because we respect, trust and care for each other.
Our greatest strength is our team spirit which will remain because a core of us come through the leagues together.
Innovation produces real results
We trust that if your idea, product or experience is not innovative, it will not move your business or brand.
Prioritising the user's experience throughout our planning, design, and development helps us discover the innovation and ensure experiences we create are always intuitive and a joy to use.
Technology has the power to change.
With the right times, right people, and the right technology, we believe that technology can transform business, disrupt industries, and move markets.
The Brand Strategist helps to bridge the gap between the client and the integrated team alongside the Creative Team. The role involves understanding of the client’s marketing objectives to develop informed strategic solutions and engaging recommendations that deliver high-level results and effectiveness.
• Develop brand experiences based on extensive research, experience, industry, and client
• Develop strategic solutions for brands.
• Staying up to date on market trends.
• Identifying insights, challenges, and opportunities.
• Write compelling brand stories.
• Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
• Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
• Discover ways and solutions to further enhance the branding of a product/service.
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role for an agency, consultancy, or internal client.
• Able to understand complex strategic marketing projects across different channels, and articulate the thinking and ideas that will answer the client’s brief.
• Degree in marketing, branding, communication, or related field required.
• Able to derive insights from past marketing activities to define objectives and optimization opportunities for current and future marketing strategies.
• Keep abreast of the latest business, consumer, and industry trends.
• Proven ability to manage and execute multiple projects effectively within deadlines and manage time and priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment.
If you're experienced in developing informed strategic solutions and engaging recommendations effectively, click "I'm Interested!" to speak with us today!