Hexacon Construction is a reputable main contractor based in Singapore.
We are recognised in the industry for our expertise in engineering work and construction of the highest quality. We are dedicated to providing reliable, timely, excellent, and safe construction services to our clients.
Since our inception in 1983, we have become a trusted partner of many of the biggest property developers in Singapore and actively participate in growing construction industries in and around the region.
To date, our vast experience has given us the necessary prerequisites to undertake bigger and more complicated projects both locally and overseas.
To achieve Total Customer Satisfaction through:
• Quality construction & services
• Timely completion of projects
• Providing a safe and healthy work environment
• Work with passion, commitment & enthusiasm
• Honesty & integrity
• Continual self-improvement in skill & knowledge
• Excellence in reputation
As the financial whiz-kids of the industry, a Quantity Surveyor is responsible for figuring out what a construction project will cost. Their other roles include ensuring construction and production costs are managed as efficiently as possible. Your knowledge of quantity surveying, communication skills, and analytical abilities will be handy for this role!
• Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
• Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets an,A d other documents.
• Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as Quantity Surveyor in a Main-Contractor firm.
• Bachelor's degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying or similar.
Multiple roles are available, click on "I'm Interested" to kick things off!