Alta is Southeast Asia’s one of the largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Alta team:
- For our Future
About This Role:
• We're looking for talented, analytical, and passionate people to join our proven team as Digital Designer based in Malaysia.
• We are disrupting the traditional fundraising process for private businesses and investors.
• You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants, and technologists in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for our users.
• Everything we do is focused on helping businesses and investors find their best match, from institutional all the way down to retail investors.
What Your Role Represents:
• Create prototypes and UI designs for websites and other digital experiences, always with the customer experience in mind.
• Create aesthetically pleasing branding strategies that will help us effectively reach more customers.
• Ensure that the end-to-end journey for products or services meets the user’s desired outcomes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You'll report to the Director of Product and work cross-functionally with Marketing & Growth teams to create a simple, elegant and compelling brand and user experience.
• Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color, and other ingredients to develop creative concepts.
• Translate brand and product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs.
• Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all media and channels.
• Create visual prototypes or screens and provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
• Translate complex business and consumer data into infographics and intuitive page & interaction designs.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Able to distinguish between ‘good’ and ‘great’ work and able to articulate the difference.
• A creative thinker and maker who loves both vectors and pixels, comfortable in RGB as well as CMYK.
• A knack for crafting compelling stories, in images, motion, and words.
• A perfect team player: you love collaborating with and learning from other disciplines.
• Able to learn new tools and do self-guided work.
• Extensive experience with a variety of visual design and interactive tools, most notably Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Bonus: Script & edit videos, familiar with no-code tools such as Webflow or Bubble.
This role is based in Malaysia. Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us!