Alta is Southeast Asia’s one of the largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Alta team:
- For our Future
About This Role:
• We have big plans to disrupt the private capital market — reinventing the traditional fundraising process for businesses and curating opportunities.
• Successful interns may be offered a full-time position.
• We slog it out but we party well.
• Our interns have attested to our engaging and enjoyable internship program.
What Your Role Represents:
• Investment analyst working on deal sourcing and analysis for Southeast Asia, based in Singapore.
• This includes analyzing the feasibility of deals, deciding on appropriate deal structure (e.g. equity, convertible bond, debt, etc), and deal execution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Prepare presentation documents including pitch books, brief company descriptions, and proposals across multiple industries.
• Support the team in origination efforts in the region.
• Build and run financial models on relevant companies and/or projects where appropriate.
• Perform investment research, and analyze and write reports relating to deals or companies.
• Assist in the execution process of live transactions.
• Manage and handle client queries where appropriate.
• General assistance to other senior members of the team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• A working knowledge of capital-raising methods like stocks, bonds, and other securities.
• Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel is a must.
• An ability to build, update, and maintain client financial models would be a plus.
• Strategic-minded, detail-oriented, and very strong quantitatively.
• Able to work independently and be part of a team.
• Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
• Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months.
This role is based in Singapore. Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us!