Alta is Southeast Asia’s one of the largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Alta team:
- For our Future
About This Role:
We're looking for talented, analytical, and passionate people to join our proven team as a Product Designer based in Singapore.
We are disrupting the traditional fundraising process for private businesses and investors. You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants, and technologists in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for our users. Everything we do is focused on helping businesses and investors find their best match, from institutional all the way down to retail investors.
What Your Role Represents:
• Build and own Fundnel Group products user experience guided by our vision: to make private capital and investment opportunities more accessible to all.
• Contribute to the growth of the team by upholding best practices in product design, research, and development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You'll report to the Director of Product and work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and Growth teams to develop a product through design exploration, ideation, and user validation.
• Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with the product manager and engineers.
• Illustrating design ideas using design software and wireframe tools to build storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
• Suggest improvements to design and performance to product engineers by constructing the building blocks of a scalable product design system.
• Participate in and lead generative design workshops in order to solve complex problems.
• Participate in customer research and testing to inform and validate your designs.
•Analyse tasks, model information, navigation, and flows using UX best practices for web and mobile.
• Analyse the impact of your designs and make decisions on how to improve them.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Product Design – 2+ years of experience shipping digital product design with an outstanding portfolio that showcases your skills in typography, interaction, and visual design.
• Design Systems Advocate – You are familiar with Design Systems and have a passion for evangelizing them.
• Highly Collaborative – You know how to build cross-disciplinary support, particularly with product, engineering, and marketing, to deliver a best-in-class experience
• Data-Driven – You proactively seek out qualitative and quantitative insights to inform and improve your designs.
• User-Centric – You are familiar with user research methodologies, have participated in user research and/or testing, and have experience generating design prototypes for user testing purposes.
• Iterative – You understand that designs are ever-evolving and seek impact over perfection.
• Self-Directed – You use proper prioritization and communication to drive your work forward and are enthusiastic about remote work.
• A Growth Mindset – We will be doubling over the next year. Our team and processes will evolve over the next few years. Our goal is to continuously learn and improve from our work and each other.
• You have a track record of designing beautiful software for desktop and/or mobile.
• You have an impressive portfolio showcasing a clear understanding of typography, simplicity, interactions, and visual design.
• You are experienced in prototyping and a pro at communicating your ideas and concepts.
• You love getting your hands dirty, and you want to work in a small and diverse team that deeply cares about building great software.
• You may have additional skills in illustrations, front-end development, or icon design.
• You are team spirited; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
• You have good time-management skills.
This role is based in Singapore. Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us!