Alta is Southeast Asia’s one of the largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Alta team:
- For our Future
About This Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as Head of Digital Listings based in Singapore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the digital listings of all alternative investment products on the Exchange, ensuring the quality of issuers as well as post-listing liquidity to support a vibrant and active venue for listings.
• Develop and expand partnerships/ membership with stakeholders and market players globally to ensure a healthy pipeline of digital listings and trading.
• Work with and educate market makers to ensure post-listing liquidity.
• To organize and participate in key events and seminars for Alternative Assets and contribute to thought-leader pieces in the Digital Assets industry.
• Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders and participants to ensure effective and efficient execution of digital listing of alternative investment products.
• Support management to ensure that Key Performance Indicators (e.g. volume of digital listing, trading liquidity,_Exchange Membership, etc.) are achieved.
• Build and grow a team to execute Key Performance Indicators, originating and supporting listings, issuer and member outreach, pitching, and other business development initiatives.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• At least 10 years of banking and finance experience.
• Background in investment banking or private banking with exposure to the alternative investments space preferred.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Effective negotiation and vendor management skills.
• Proactive problem solver.
This role is based in Singapore. Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us!