Alta is Southeast Asia’s one of the largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Alta team:
- For our Future
About This Role:
We’re on the hunt for a challenge-seeking, analytically-minded Data Product Manager to coordinate and enable key data efforts across Fundnel. To solve the fragmented and barrier-prone nature of private markets, we are building an ecosystem that seamlessly connects our investors, fundraisers, and partners and guides each group through their respective journeys with minimal friction. Data plays a fundamental role in this effort, and ensuring our data universe is effectively developed, maintained, and leveraged is key to our success.
In this role, you will act as the interface between our talented Data team, composed of engineers, analysts, and scientists, and all other departments across the Fundnel Group. You will develop a deep understanding of all our business processes and how they map to common data models. You will bring a variety of data efforts, whether the build-out of a new internal tool or the implementation of a third-party SaaS service, from planning to delivery.
While a deep understanding of data management best practices is vital for this role, equally important is an ability to build productive relationships across our business to ensure that our data efforts deliver their intended value.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Planning and overseeing the execution of a variety of data team efforts, keeping an agile, results-driven mindset throughout.
• Manage the lifecycle of data solutions, including data modeling, data ingestion, and synchronization, building data tools, data quality and integrity, data reporting and analytics, etc.
• Own the roadmap for the BI needs supporting internal data users.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive and implement data solutions.
• Responsible for leading the end-to-end product lifecycle starting from analyzing requests from stakeholders to building up the Design, PRD and prototype, etc., and being responsible for the success of the overall Data infrastructure.
• Collaborate with Data Engineers, BI, and Data Science teams to drive feature release while ensuring robustness, quality, speed, and integrity.
• Activate usage of data marts across all teams through sharing and training sessions.
• Managing all systems and applications that are under the data domain.
• Developing strong relationships and in-depth knowledge across all of our departments and business functions.
• Being ever mindful of our compliance/regulatory obligations as a licensed entity, particularly around data classification, privacy, and security.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or Statistics is preferred.
• 2 or more years of experience in Product management for data applications, or data-intensive applications is preferred.
• Experience in data warehouse/mart design or business intelligence/data analytics is preferred.
• Experience in SQL, creating dashboards using BI tools is preferred.
• Excellent analytical, logical thinking, problem solving, stakeholder management, communication, and writing skills.
• A strong sense of pragmatism and prioritization, moving toward an ambitious big picture in small, iterative steps.
• Some exposure to data security policies. Experience contributing to data loss prevention planning and data-related risk assessments is an asset.
• Financial services, particularly the investment space.
• Working experience in both startups and corporates (we’re a bit of both!).
• An appreciation for experimentation and designing systems/processes that accommodate business and technical agility.
• Food! We talk about it a lot! :)
• We offer a flexible working environment.
This role is based in Singapore. Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us!