Any correspondence will be done via my assistants
A team of passionate individuals focusing on providing our clients with the best financial planning advice to optimise their life opportunities.
In SP-GABY, we trust in “the power of WE” and believe that only as a team, will we be able to reach greater heights and provide life-changing opportunities for our clients.
SP-GABY aims to nurture our Financial Services Consultants (FSCs) to be service-oriented and competent individuals that are adept in providing the best financial services for clients. As a team, we are dynamic and are able to adapt to the ever-evolving changes in the industry.
SP-GABY believes that having a vision is a crucial part of goal-setting. Without an end goal or destination in mind, there won't be a clear or defined path to success. Our clients remain as our focus and we aim to serve and forge strong relationships in the years to come.
Our values in one word, P.I.E.R which represents people-focused, integrity, excellence and responsibility.
Just like how a pier serves as an intermediate support for the adjacent ends of two bridges, SP-GABY aims to create an environment that fortifies and supports both our FSCs and clients. We reinforce this bridge tirelessly so that you can have better life opportunities and a better life overall.
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a variety of tasks related to the Director's working life and communication.
We are looking to create the perfect team where everyone works well together is the goal.
• Handling and directly liaising with existing clients on their individual life policies.
• Handling insurance renewals, processing and handling claim inquiries.
• Engagement with underwriters regularly.
• Support a customer request end to end.
• Perform policy reviews, assess, and make sound judgments.
• Provide support and services to Financial Consultants on General matters.
• Provide administrative support and tasks as assigned.
• Be involved in ad-hoc projects
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• MS Office, Canva, and English proficiency.
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing will be a plus.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Discretion and confidentiality.
• Bonus packages specially customized individually
Sounds like you? Click on "I'm Interested" now!