Mathlete Training Centre
Mathlete Training Centre is a Maths Olympiad training centre that imparts mathematical know-hows to our students. We are rather adaptable in the face of uncertainty. Both online and face-to-face lessons are conducted in our training centre.
We aim to develop a positive learning attitude in our students by creating and maintaining a positive classroom environment, as well as instill values such as perseverance and commitment.
We train our students to be flawless in their argument and logical thinking, and thorough and thoughtful in their endeavours and approaches.
We help our students find the beauty in maths and develop a strong passion in the subject, so that hours of work are put in without regret and our students are able to engage in higher order thinking of maths problems sooner. We also make students more academically inclined and focused.
What do you gain:
• Learning opportunities, including picking up technical knowledge.
• Jumpstart your career in the education sector.
• Hone your communication skills, including writing emails and messages, and speech.
What you will be doing:
• Respond to parental inquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
• Provide administrative support on day-to-day operations.
• Mark students’ work.
• Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Experience in using Canva (preferred).
Check us out at mathletetraining.com. Click "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us now!